If you’re interested in becoming a Volunteer Foster Carer for the Freedom Project, please fill out the Enquiry Form below and we’ll send you more information and an application pack.
We’re looking for volunteer foster carers who:
- Are over 18 years of age
- Have previous experience of caring for a dog
- Are at home for most of the day
- Do not have children under the age of 10 years living at the home
- Can commit to being a volunteer foster carer for at least 6 months
- Live in Greater London, Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Yorkshire, County Durham, Tyne & Wear, Northumberland, Derbyshire or the Central Belt of Scotland