If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer foster carer for the Freedom Project, please fill out the enquiry form below and we’ll send you more information and an application pack.
We’re looking for volunteer foster carers who:
- Are over 18 years of age
- Have previous experience of caring for a dog
- Are at home for most of the day
- Do not have children under the age of 10 years living at the home
- Can commit to being a volunteer foster carer for at least 6 months
- Live in Greater London & the Home Counties, Yorkshire, the North East, the North West and Scotland
Please note: due to the current situation in relation to coronavirus, we are currently only able to accept volunteer applications from those who do not have their own pet and who have access to their own garden.
Due to extremely high interest, unfortunately we are currently unable to respond to applications that do not meet this criteria. Thank you for your understanding.