We always need volunteers living in Greater London, Hertfordshire, Essex, Yorkshire, County Durham, Tyne & Wear, Northumberland, Derbyshire and the Central Belt of Scotland to become foster carers and we think there are many fantastic benefits to being part of the Freedom Project:
- The enjoyment of caring for a dog without the lifetime commitment
- You will be helping a family and their dog to escape from an abusive home
- Walking a dog is a fantastic way to exercise and keep fit and healthy
- Dogs are a great talking point and a way to get out and meet new people
- You’ll receive ongoing advice and support from our friendly Freedom Project staff
- Dogs Trust covers all food, expenses and veterinary bills
Without the help and support of our dedicated volunteer foster carers, we wouldn't be able to run the Freedom Project.